Peel, peel, and peel. This is the way you get rid of dead skin cells, without damaging the skin with friction. The AHA Peel So Good Bio Cellulose Mask from Faith in Face uses different ingredients. Such as AHA Fruit Complex for removing dead skin cells, Aloe extracts for calming the skin, Seaweed extracts for purification of the skin and Salicornia Herbacea L. extract as antioxidant. This mask is also suitable for people with sensitive skins.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Colloidal Platinum, Pearl Powder, Sodium Polyacrylate, C13-C14 Isoparafin, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 80, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Horse Fat, Phenoxythanol, Fragrance.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Brand||Faith In Face|
|Skin type||All skin types|