eZn Pudding Hair Color is a new generation of colors from the well-know bran eZn. Just like its precursor Shaking Pudding Hair Color it provides a pleasant experience for easy hair dyeing without mess or product loss. Composed of oils and herbs from nature that provide intensive care of the hair during dyeing and protects the hair from UV rays so that the results can be enjoyed for an extra long time. Choice of up to 14 new beautiful colors, which color do you choose?
Free of ammonia.
Ingredients we love:
- Grape seed oil: A plant based oil that makes skin feel soft and supple. A rich source of polyphenols, barrier-repairing fatty acids, and vitamin E, for effective skin protection.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Acts as a water-binding agent, making skin supple, smooth and soft.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: Soothing and antioxidant abilities. Protects skin from external pollution and oxidative stress.
What does the kit contain:
- Mixing container
- Container 1 (colorant)
- Container 2 (developer)
- EZN Angeling Treatment
- Latex gloves
- Shoulder cape
- Ear covers
- Pour all the contents of #1 and #2 into the mixing container in 1:1 proportion. Close the lid tightly and mix well by shaking the container.
- Mix and shake until a gel forms. (Repeat for about 20 times)
Tip: Put one hand on top of the mixing container. Grab firmly the bottom of the lid with fingers and pull it up.
- Opening the lid, pour appropriate amount of gel from the mixing container into your hand.
- Apply the gel evenly to the top, sides, and back of your head. Dye from the end of hair to the root lest the top of the head be colored lighter.
- Finger press the head for dyeing gel to permeate into the root of hair. Repeat circular movement with fingers evenly into hair.
- Finish dying process by rubbing the remaining gel in circular movement along the hair line on the forehead and sideburns.
- Leave product in hair for 20~30 minutes. Then shampoo and rinse hair until water runs clear. Finish by using the enclosed ezn Angeling Treatment on hair.
Coloring results may vary depending on dyeing duration, hair type, ambient temperature, etc. Leave for additional time (approx. 10 minutes) in case of thick hair, or when ambient temperature is lower than room temperature (20- 25° C).
Colorant: Water, C12-14 Pareth-3, Isopropyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Ethanolamine, P-Phenylenediamine, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, P-Aminophenol, Sodium Ascorbate, Lauric Acid, Steartrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Carpric, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Myristic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Arachidic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Keratin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, BHT, Propylparaben
Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Laureth-23, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyquaternium-6, Sodium Stannate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.