The Etude House Collagen Eye Patch hydrates the skin around the eyes and increases the skin's elasticity. The sheet is made of natural fibers and soaked in an essence rich in collagen and vitamins to nourish the skin.
- Cleanse the skin
- Remove clear film from patches and apply to both eyes.
- Remove patches after 15~20 minutes and pat the remaining essence into the skin until fully absorbed
water, butylene glycol, glycerin, peg-75, peg/ppg-17/6 copolymer, alcohol, hydrolyzed collagen, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, xanthan gum, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer, triethanolamine, disodium edta, camellia sinensis leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, retinol, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|