Cicaherb Restore Mask
E Nature sheet masks ar
- Buy 5 for €2,65 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for €2,51 each and save 10%
Free gift from €30,-Order above €30,- excl. shipping fee and get a surprise sheet mask
Free gift from €100,-Order above €100,- and get a gift worth up to €10,-
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for the hottest products
E Nature's Cicaherb Restore Mask is an incredibly moisturizing and soothing mask with Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside. It replenishes skin and calms redness and irritations, leaving skin soft, supple, and refreshed.
E Nature sheet masks are made with a special fabric called Skin-Fit felt. These sheets have superior adhesiveness and durability than others on the market, and are all eco-friendly & bio-degradable, on top of being cruelty-free and vegan.
- Remove film and apply mask on cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Trehalose, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Natural Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin concerns||Redness, Irritations|
|Skin type||All skin types|