E Nature Moringa Peeling Gel is a gentle exfoliator that leaves the skin feeling refreshed and smooth after use. By using the product after your daily cleanser, the Moringa Peeling Gel will actively work to smooth out any rough skin textures and to ensure that the skin remains clean and dirt-free. Free of paraben, mineral oil and artificial fragrance. Suitable for every skin type.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed face.
- Massage product into skin to remove dead skin and dirt. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Cellulose, Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26 Buteth-26, Natural Fragrance, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Anastatica Hierochuntica Extract, Disodium Edta, Iris Versicolor Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Chrysanthum Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|