Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid is a toner that is infused with 5 types of ceramides to restore moisture to dry, thirsty skin and strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier to prevent water loss. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
- Apply an appropriate amount to a cotton pad and gently swipe across the face.
- Let is absorb and follow up with the rest of the skin care.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Betaine, Propanediol, Glycosyl Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Erythritol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Icus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Pyracantha Fortuneana Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Sucrose Distearate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, C12-14 Pareth-12, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Dextrin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Cholesterol, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide NS
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|