Barrier Activator Cream [Oily Sensitive]
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for the hottest products
Dr. G's Barrier Activator Cream hydrates oily, sensitive skin, and strenghtens it's protective barrier while also regulating sebum production. The cream is formulated with a Filaggrin activator. Filaggrin is a protein that forms during the skin’s cornification process (when the skin creates its own natural barrier) to hydrate skin cells. The cream also contains Ceramides to strenghten the skin's protective barrier and firm the skin. A perfect moisturizer for oily, sensitive skin.
Volume: 50 mL
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Aqua, Phytosqualane, Jojoba Oil, Neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, Glycerol, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Ceramide 3, Silica, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Arlacel 60, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Capryl Glycol, Arginine, Provitamin B5, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Arachidyl alcohol, Batyl alcohol, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Glycine Soja Oil Unsaponifiables, Xantham Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Lecithine, Pollen extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Laureth-7, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Orange, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.