Cremorlab T.E.N. Cremor The Essential Foam is a gentle, fine and creamy foaming cleanser that comforts and hydrates skin while removing makeup and impurities. Infused with skin-softening minerals, this cleanser will leave skin clean and refreshed but not dried out.
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Onsen-Sui, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Water, Lauric Acid, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Poloxamer 184, Olive Oil PEG-8 Esters, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Benzoate, Lauramide DEA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Arachidic Acid, Capric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Magnesium aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Isostearate, Arbutin, Phenoxyethanol, Copper gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Magnesium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Serine, Sucrose, Urea, Glycine, Calcium Chloride, Ornithine, Sea Salt, Alanine, Magnesium Chloride, Threonine, Histidine, Aspartic Acid, Valine, Proline, Dipotassium Phosphate, Lysine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Isoleucine, Magnesium Citrate, Glucosamine HCl, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Asparagine, Citrulline, Uric Acid, Methionine, Taurine, Tryptophan, Formic Acid, Ammonia, Glutamine, Cysteine.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep put of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Skin type||All skin types|