The Cremorlab Nutrition Deep Intensive Mask is packed with red ginseng, honey, and flower extracts to deliver ample nutrition to the deepest layers of your skin. Royal jelly is given to queen bees due to it's exceptional nutritional value, and is thought to have anti-aging properties. This mask is blended with the best ingredients, including royal jelly extract and T.E.N. thermal water. Skin will be be more enriched and with a healthy glow after use.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Royal Jelly Extract, Polysorbate 60, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Mannan, Agar, Cellulose Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyisobutene, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Trehalose, Disodium EDTA, Dextrin, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Chloride, Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Allantoin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Fragrance, Betaine, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.