The Cremorlab Cremorlab Aqua Tank Water-full Mask delivers a collagen-packed formula which dives deep into the inner layers of your skin to deliver nourishment and intense moisturize. Pore tightening ingredients will result in a firm and smooth complexion, while delivering essential extracts to revitalize your skin. This hydrogel mask remains on your face firmly to enhance the hydrating properties and continuous absorption one step further than typical cotton sheet masks.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polysorbate 60, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Mannan, Cellulose Gum, Agar, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Polycrylate-13, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyisobutene, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Detrin, Polysorbate 20, Xanthum Gum, Potassium Chloride, Allantoin, Eucalyptus, Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hibiscus Syriacus Bark Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.