The Sunny Snail Tone Up Cream SPF30 ++ is a lightweight sunscreen that will absorb quickly and therefore works great for oily and combination skin. Despite the use of snail filtrate, the texture is never sticky but will provide a long lasting healthy glow.
Ingredients we love:
- Snail secretion filtrate: helps to regulate the sebum production and will hydrate the skin.
- Niacinamide: helps to strengthen the skins barrier to prevent water loss.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Octyldodecanol, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-2 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF30 ++|
|Skin type||All skin types|