Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are Europe based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser is a specially developed for problematic skin. The cleanser is formulated with Salicylic Acid to remove dirt and makeup, while also exfoliating dead skin cells and removing blackheads and cleaning out pores. The cleanser is very gentle, yet effective.
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
glycerin, water, stearic acid, myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, peg-32, cocamidopropyl betaine sodium laureth sulfate, glyceryl stearate, polyquaternium-7, lauramide dea, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, polysorbate 60, peg-100 stearate, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, sorbitan olivate, cellulose gum, gaultheria procumbens (wintergreen) leaf extract, disodium edta
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep put of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Skin type||All skin types|
This product is recommended for dry skin-type, Bad for oily and sensitive skintypes.
Some Ingredient Names & their Cosmetic Functions:
Glycerin: Good for Dry Skin.
Stearic Acid: Bad for Oily Skin - Fungal Acne Trigger.
Myristic Acid: Bad for Oily Skin - Fungal Acne Trigger.
Lauric Acid: Bad for Oily Skin - Fungal Acne Trigger.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Acne-Fighting - Bad for Sensitive Skin.