COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a gentle chemical exfoliant with 7% Glycolic acid (AHA). Removes pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells, while simultaneously moisturizing your skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin using a cotton pad
- Focus on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin)
- Use preferably at night
- AHA's can make your skin extra sensitive to sunlight. Make sure you use a sunscreen if you're going out in the sun.
- Begin using only once a week and once your skin has adjusted to the AHA, you can increase the use to 2-3 times a week.
- It is discouraged to use this product in combination with other AHA/BHA/Vitamin C products
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results. The use of both physical and chemical exfoliation will create maximum effect on the skin. Gently wipe your face with the cotton pad.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the days you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use other exfoliating products such as products containing high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol or vitamin C.
- Although product has no added artificial fragrance, it may have some scent from its unique ingredients.
|Skin type||All skin types|