Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Bonair Rose Illuminator Oil Drop is a bi-phase blend of oil and water that provides hydration and gentle brightening to lackluster skin. High quality fermented Rose Hip and Bisabolol oils promote skin clarity by providing necessary vitamins and antioxidants, while 8 herbal ingredients in the water essence helps to soothe the skin. This non-greasy, oil-essence formula is a perfect hydration synergy of oil and water that rejuvenates the skin, while improving skin tone and texture.
- Use as last step in skincare routine. Apply 1-3 drops to skin and gently masssage and pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Candida Bombicola/ Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Lecithin, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bisabolol, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Platycodon Grandiflorum Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Angelica Archangelica Root Oil, 3-Hexenol, Sucrose, Mineral Salts, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep put of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Skin type||All skin types|