The Blithe Blue Zone Marine Intensive Sea Cucumber mask is made with pure ingredients from the 'Blue Zone' of the Jeju Island. Contains Sea Cucumber and Niacinamide to brighten the skin and reduce pigmentation. And Sea daffodil extracts to protect skin from environmental damage, like extreme weather or dryness, and to revitalise dull skin and reveal a clearer complexion.
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Sea Cucumber Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Allantoin, Potassium Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.