Blue Zone Marine Intensive Mask Sea Cucumber [Brightening & Radiance]
- Buy 5 for €3,75 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for €3,56 each and save 10%
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
The Blithe Blue Zone Marine Intensive Sea Cucumber mask is made with pure ingredients from the 'Blue Zone' of the Jeju Island. Contains Sea Cucumber and Niacinamide to brighten the skin and reduce pigmentation. And Sea daffodil extracts to protect skin from environmental damage, like extreme weather or dryness, and to revitalise dull skin and reveal a clearer complexion.
Blog : Brand Overview: Blithe
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Abalone Extract, Fructan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen,, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glycerin, Citrus Media Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantofolia (Lime) Oil Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Lear Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Betaine, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Allantoin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 20 Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.