Benton Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream is a naturally derived product with a refreshing scent made up of Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. This hand cream helps keep hands fresh and moisturized without being sticky.
- Apply an appropriate amount to hands and rub into skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.