Benton Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream is a naturally derived product with a refreshing scent made up of Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. This hand cream helps keep hands fresh and moisturized without being sticky.
- Apply an appropriate amount to hands and rub into skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (10%), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (2%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.