Benton Papaya-S Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++ is both a chemical and physical sunscreen meaning that it has maximum UVA & UVB protection! And the best part is that it doesn't leave a white cast behind.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(43%), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Aqua (Water), 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Beeswax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Propanediol,Hydrogen Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carica Papaya Seed Oil(5000ppm), Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beta-Glucan, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(750ppm), Xanthan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Adenosine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Papain(100ppm), Algin, Glucose, Geranium Maculatum Oil
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF50+ PA++++|
|Skin type||All skin types|