Benton Let's Carrot Multi Oil contains plant-based oil and carrots from Germany which reduce dead skin cells, prevent moisture loss and supply rich nutrients, energizing the skin. A layer of this oil will protect and keep your skin moisturised while your sleep, so you can wake up to softer, smoother and glowing skin the next morning.
This oil can be used for multiple ways. See below some ways LW recommends:
1. For Skin Care:
- As a regular face oil: At the last stage of your skin care routine, drop 2-3 droplets and rub it between your palms. Gently apply by patting it on your skin evenly to help it trap and retain moisture.
- To help boost your other products' moisturising capabilities: Mix in 1-2 droplets of the multi oil to boost its moisturising effects.
2. For Hand Care:
- As a DIY softening hand pack:After washing your hands, mix 2-3 droplets of the multi oil with your hand cream. Apply evenly on both hands and wear a sleeping glove. You can sleep with the gloves on overnight or leave them for 10-20 minutes.
- Managing cuticles: Drop an appropriate amount of the oil around the cracked or dry skin surrounding your nails and rub gently.
3. For Cleansing:
- For a moisturising cleansing experience: After dampening your hands and face with lukewarm water, mix the oil with your facial cleanser.
4. For Hair Care:
- As a scalp moisturiser: Mix your shampoo and this oil in a 5:1 ratio, to help moisturise your hair and scalp while cleansing.
- Protect your hair from the heat of the hair dryer: Before using a hairdryer, dispense a coin-sized amount of the oil and apply evenly on wet hair to prevent damage from the hairdryer heat.
- DIY hair pack for silky and soft hair: If you have any unused body/ face cream/ lotion that's close to its expiration date, mix it with the multi oil and apply it on wet hair after shampooing. Leave it for 5 minutes, and it becomes a softening hair conditioner!
5. For Body Care:
- Protecting rough and cracked heels and elbows: Get rid of dead skin cells and cracked and dry skin on heels, elbows, and/ or anklebones by applying a droplet of the multi oil to deeply moisturise and smoothen skin.
- Upgrading your body lotion: Mix the cream/lotion with 2-3 droplets of the multi-oil, and this will help upgrade the lotion's moisturising power!
6. For Glowing Makeup:
- Avoid tight skin after matte makeup: If you ever felt like your skin feels dry or irritated after using matte makeup, especially during colder seasons, mix 1-2 droplets of this oil to build a moisturising makeup base, and for that glow-from-within look!
7. For Lip Care:
- As a DIY lip mask for dry lips: Before going to bed, apply a droplet of the multi oil using a fingertip directly onto the lips, or apply it after lip balm. Wash everything off the next morning for smoother and supple lips.
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer DilinoleateCopolymer, Lithospermum ErythrorhizonRoot Oil, Canola Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Daucus CarotaSativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, (1000ppm), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) RootExtract(660ppm), Plus (Vegetables) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|