The Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Vita-Pumpkin is a hypoallergenic cleansing balm that will transforms into a soft and silky oil when it touches the skin. The balm is rich in several vitamines. Therefore it will not only remove make-up perfectly but will also keep the skin healthy.
Ingredients we love:
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Has sebum regulating properties and forms a protective, moisturizing film on skin, leaving it supple and soft.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Most common form of vitamin E, offers important antioxidant properties to help protect the skin from pollution and external factors that can weaken it.
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract: Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A, C and E, that help prevent sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and works as a natural exfoliant because of the enzymes in the fruit.
- Tocopherol, vitamin E: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Stable, easier formulated derivative of Vitamin C that has comparable benefits for skin. A powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen levels and fades hyperpigmentation.
- Apply to dry skin with dry hands.
- Add some warm water to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry off skin gently.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic WoxWax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Littlewonderland.nl, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Normal, dull skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|