Tea Tree 91 Anti-Blemish Calming Mask
- Buy 5 for €4,70 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for €4,46 each and save 10%
Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Aromatica's Tea Tree 91 Anti-Blemish Calming Mask is made of 100% organic cotton. It contains Tea Tree leaf oil and tea tree leaf extract which calms and clears blemished skin, leaving the skin clean and refreshed while frankincense serrata oil helps purify the skin and improve skin's texture.
- Fold open and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining essence into skin until fully absorbed.
Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract(skin soothing agent), Glycerin(plants derived-Humectant), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate(plant derived-Solubilizing agent), Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate(plant-derived-Solubilizing agent), 1,2-Hexanediol(skin conditioning agent), Propanediol(plant-derived humectant), Hydroxyethyl Urea(skin conditioning agent), Butylene Glycol(plant-derived humectant), Verbena Officinalis Extract(skin soothing agent), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract(skin astringent agent), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract(skin soothing agent), Ethylhexylglycerin(skin conditioning agent), Allantoin(skin conditioning agent), Phytosqualane(olive derived-humectant), Boswellia Serrata Oil(skin conditioning agent)l, Centella Asiatica Extract(skin conditioning agent), Sodium Carbomer(viscosity controlling agent), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate(skin conditioning agent), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil(skin soothing agent), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil(skin soothing agent)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.