Argan Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream
Vegan and Cruelty FreeHead over to our Vegan category to find out more.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask | order above €100,- and get a gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company.
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for unique products.
Aromatica's Argan Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream contains 100% Ecocert approved natural ingredients. Formulated with Adenosine, the cream helps to prevent and reduce wrinkles while α- Bisabolol works to brighten the skin around the eyes. The cream is also enriched with Fatty acids and Argan oil to enhance elasticty, and vitamin E to vitalize and protect skin. Fragrance free. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount to the skin around the eyes.
- Gently pat the product into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Aqua, Octyldodecanol, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Betaine, *Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, *Copernicia Cerifera Wax, *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, *Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Cetearyl Alcohol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
This one delivers, though. It has a gel-cream texture, is lightweight, yet very hydrating. Not greasy at all and a good match for those with sensitive skin. I prefer using this product in the morning.
Only downside: it does everything a good eye cream should do, except for brightening. If you are looking for that aspect, then I would suggest trying the Whamisa eye product.
But all in all: another wonderful product from Aromatica!