Ariul Green Tea 7 Days Mask is a hypoallergenic sheet mask that purifies and improves skin complexion. Formulated with Green Tea extract, a famous botanical ingredient, the concentrated essence supplies skin with an abundant amount of nutrients from this natural source. Firstly, Green Tea is a rich source of tannins that act as astringent to reduce sebum production and shrink pores. Secondly, antioxidants found in Green Tea reduce inflammation, relieve acne, slow down skin aging and protect it from sun damage. It is a great anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, astringent ingredient full of powerful antioxidants.
Patented tencel mask sheet made of 100% natural nutrients extracted from eucalyptus wood. It is a highly adhesive and soft material that ensures a comfortable fit and an advanced penetration of active ingredients.
Ariul Green Tea 7 Days Mask is particularly recommended for oily and acne prone skin types. It is a cruelty free product that does not contain Parabens, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine and artificial dyes.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Camellia Sinensis leaf Extractimperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Tromethamine, 1,2-HexanediolPropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.