Ariul Calendula P 7 Days Mask is a mild and gentle sheetmask that can be used on a daily base. The essence is enriched with, like the name already spoiled, Calendula but alsdo Panthenol (vitamine B5) and has therefore healing and hydrating properties.
Ingredients we love:
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Calendula Extract: A wound healing plant extract containing flavanoids that have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant abilities.
- Tocopherol, vitamin E: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol , Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tromethamine, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Phytosterols, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Effects||Calming, reduces redness|
|Skin type||Dry and sensitive skin|