Ariul Aloe 7 Days Mask is a hypoallergenic hydrating sheet mask that calms and soothes damaged skin. Formulated with Aloe Vera Leaf extract, a famous moisturizing and healing ingredient, the concentrated essence supplies skin with an abundant amount of nutrients from this legendary natural source. Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin B12, a micronutrient that is responsible for the formation of cells and, hence, a healthy youthful-looking skin. It also contains Vitamins A and C that boost the formation of collagen, reduce sebum secretion, repair wounds and brighten skin complexion. Aloe Vera is a source of Salicylic Acid that acts as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
Patented tencel mask sheet made of 100% natural nutrients extracted from eucalyptus wood. It is a highly adhesive and soft material that ensures a comfortable fit and an advanced penetration of active ingredients.
Ariul Aloe 7 Days Mask is particularly recommended for stressed skin suffering from sun damage or irritation. It is a cruelty free product that does not contain Parabens, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine and artificial dyes.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf ExtractHamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, PolyisobutenePolysorbate 20, Carbomer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, ChlorphenesinPhenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.