A'pieu Madecassoside Intensive Cream derived from nature strengthens skin barrier by providing protective film to the skin. This cream is formulated with Centella asiatica leaf water and madecassoside to soothe irritated skin and help repair skin damage. Niacinamide also brightens skin while with hazel extract and panthenol keep skin hydrated and soft. Added to this list are adenosine and lactic acid to smooth and plump skin, making this the perfect nourishing treatment for tired, damaged skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Water(Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Panthenol, Ethoxydiglycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Madecassoside, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Adenosine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Serine, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Asiaticoside, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Wanting to check the ingredients before ordering to be sure? Send a message for a picture of the product package.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|