A'pieu Madecassoside Cica Gel a wrinkle improving & brightening cica gel that soothes and repairs skin damage.
In traditional medicine, the herb of Centella asiatica has been used for hundreds of years to improve small wounds, scratches, burns, hypertrophic wounds healing, and as an anti-inflammatory agent, particularly in eczema. Cica gel cream enriched with this effective ingredient treats troubles and irritations of your skin, and strenghtens the skin barriers. Deeply moisturize the dry skin with the concentrated texture that spreads and absorbs smoothly.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone,Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Madecassoside,Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylacrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Asiaticoside, Allantoin, Adenosine,Silica, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum,Disodium EDTA
*Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Wanting to check the ingredients before ordering to be sure? Send a message for a picture of the product package.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|